Schedule a counseling appointment today!
Maybe one of the quickest ways to determine if you need counseling is to assess your symptoms. Are you not feeling like yourself? (Maybe more sad, stressed, anxious, tired, irritable, noticing sleeping or eating changes, feeling stuck, isolating from others, or having difficulty in relationships) It also might be safe to determine that if you have been spending time searching for counselors your gut already knows.
Payment is due in full at the end of each counseling session. Payment can be made by VISA, Mastercard, Discover or American Express. Another great way to pay for counseling services is by using Flexible Spending or Health Savings plans provided by employers. This utilizes pre-tax money set aside for health care expenses.
No. Research has shown that the most important factor in predicting success in psychotherapy is the quality of the relationship between the counselor and the client. Here is what to expect in your relationship with your counselor:
1) You feel safe with the counselor.
2) The counselor is genuinely concerned about you and your welfare.
3) The counselor consistently tries to understand you and generally succeeds.
4) The counselor's focus is on you and not him or herself.
Three Stones Counseling is an out-of-network insurance provider. Counseling will be covered to the extent your health insurance covers out-of-network counseling services. The full fee will be due at the time of service and you will be provided detailed receipts called superbills that you can send to your insurance company for reimbursement. To find out more information call the number located on the back of your insurance card. Ask them the following questions:
1) What are my out-of-network counseling benefits?
2) Do I have a deductible that needs to be met before reimbursement? If so, how much is the deductible? And how much of that deductible is still owed to date?
3) How much will I be reimbursed on a CPT code 90834 or 90837?
4) Where do I send claims for reimbursement?
Three Stones Counseling requires a 24 hour notice if you need to reschedule or cancel an appointment. If adequate notice is not received, you will be charged the full fee ($105) for your session.